LiveBindings for VCL Developers [Webinar]
Visual LiveBindings is a technology that allows you to bind your data and objects (model) to the UI making. While LiveBindings is a key part of FireMonkey development, it is often overlooked by VCL developers.
A while ago I started a series of blogs on LiveBindings and how to use them with existing VCL applications. Covering seven blog posts, I looked at
- LiveBinding to DataSets
- LiveBinding to Objects
- Creating LiveBindings via Code
- Master Detail relationships (and objects as properties)
- Advanced Master Detail Relationships
- Mashing up Master Detail on different sources
- Helpful classes for LiveBindings
Following a high amount of demand and questions, you now have you chance to see me present live on this topic and ask your LiveBindings questions. Join me on Wednesday 31st August at 10am GMT.
The webinar will be followed by the live Q&A session.